- Improve productivity – with fast access to non-integrated data for processing, scheduling regular imports of data automatically, decreasing the amount of time employees devote to the task of importing and integrating data. Automatic email notification will inform staff on success and completion of import activity with log files if required. Scheduled import progress can be easily monitored at any time.
- Flexible – users choose single or multiple files to import, specify file types, define, create and assign new file directories and names, import attachments and save log files from one user-friendly screen.
- Accurate and consistent data – you can be confident that imported information is accurate and consistent with company defined standards. Users receive notifications of any errors in data import with the attachment of any relevant log files.
- Customised data import function – customise import requirements to suit company templates and manipulate information through translation tables before import into Greentree data fields.
- Complete audit trail of import activities – users can check all imported transactions and review individual schedules, notifications, logs and linked records.
- Import Microsoft Office Word and Excel documents and images – allows for Word documents, Excel documents and graphical images to be imported and linked to records within Greentree.
- Data export – users can export certain key master file data to allow third party systems to validate their own data prior to sending data to Greentree. The Interface Setup allows a flexible choice of what and when the data is to be exported.
Data Import Manageranne2017-03-28T09:17:52+00:00