Consistent automated processes
Greentree BPM Software will ensure your users work the way your organisation needs them to. For example on creating a new customer a BPM process can place the customer on credit hold, automate a credit check, wait for a response, upon the response send letters to the customer providing them account and credit limit details whilst automatically releasing them from hold. Alternatively a failed credit check could automate an internal task to be carried out by their account manager. The entire process can be monitored by Greentree ensuring internal SLAs are met or escalated as necessary.
Business processes can be routed based on criteria taking different paths through your organisation as necessary. For example your best customer can be responded in a fast and personalised way, whilst perhaps low margin customers could receive automated information providing great customer service with little human interaction. Greentree BPM Software incorporates templated screens, questions, routing, escalation and external applications.
- Total transparency – deliver consistent, controlled results, no matter who is involved in the process, with the easy ability to improve and refine those processes.
- Maintain best practice – define company processes including people, data, rules and events for a transparent approach to business practice.
- Complete control – an accurate, big picture view of company processes allows approved personnel to view and validate every part of a task or process in real-time
- Manage inconsistent and highly targeted variations – not all customers are equal, not every inventory item need follow the same supply processes, BPM will handle all these variations with ease.
- Flexibility – ensure you’re fast, flexible and quick to adapt to seize new opportunities and meet the challenges of today’s ultra competitive environment
- Fraud prevention and detection – BPM can address these business risks, monitoring for suspicious activity, with many easy additional controls.
- Increase productivity – simplify process management, automate decision making and eliminate unnecessary staff involvement.
- Embedded approvals – any process can contain one or more approval points and the process can be suspended pending approval or can proceed up to a defined checkpoint where approval becomes mandatory.
- Integration with Microsoft Office – include automatically generated letters using Word or embed spreadsheets. Emails and SMS messages can also be generated as part of a process.